Re: Density during equilibration (sander)

From: Pratul Agarwal <pratulka_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu 26 Sep 2002 07:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

This is mainly for the archives.

I found the source of the problem and a fix. The problem was with
performing the constant pressure MD with restraints on the solute
atoms. To get the final density closer to 1.0 g/cc, I decided to
perform an additional small time period constant pressure MD after all
the steps of equilibration (when all restraints on the solute atoms
have been gradually removed).