loadpdb error messages

From: Joel Konkle-Parker <joelkp_at_ERC.MsState.Edu>
Date: Tue 10 Sep 2002 17:58:07 -0500

I'm running loadpdb from inside xleap on 1eea.pdb. When I put it on
maximum verbosity, I see the following lines:

--------------------------
Matching PDB residue names to LEaP variables.
Mapped residue SER, term: Terminal/beginning, seq. number: 0 to: NSER.
(Residue 1: GLU, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 2: LEU, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 3: LEU, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 4: VAL, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 5: ASN, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 6: THR, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
and on.....
and on.....

Is this something I should be worried about?

-Joel