How to check whether the trajectory file matches the coordinates file or not?

From: Ling Zhang <lz267_at_nyu.edu>
Date: Mon 9 Sep 2002 14:31:13 -0400

Dear all:

After 100ps MD, I plan to look at the generated structure in Moil-View. And I stripped out the water from coordinates file (restrt) and trajectory file (trajetory) using ptraj, and from topology file (prmtop) using rdparm. Then in the Moil-View, the structure looked crazy when viewd trajectory. It seemed the trajectory file doesn't match the coordinates file (restrt) or topology file (prmtop). But how can I check it? Is there a way to transfer trajectory file into a PDB file or some other format? Thanks a lot.

Best,
Ling