RE: bondbydistance

From: case <case_at_scripps.edu>
Date: Fri 6 Sep 2002 17:04:02 -0700

>===== Original Message From eric hu <erichu_linux_at_yahoo.com> =====
>I load a pdb file to tleap and try to make a lib file.
>But the bondbydistance does not generate any bonds.
>The structure looks fine when I use rasmol or swisspdb
>to view the pdb file.

Try different pdb files to see if this is a universal problem for you. See
if a small pdb file also fails. I have not seen your problem, so the code
works, at least with my pdb files and my machine/OS.

If you still can't see what is wrong with your pdb file, please post it, or
a small part of it.

...regards...dac

David A. Case | e-mail: case_at_scripps.edu
Dept. of Molecular Biology, TPC15 | fax: +1-858-784-8896
The Scripps Research Institute | phone: +1-858-784-9768
10550 N. Torrey Pines Rd. | home page:
La Jolla CA 92037 USA | http://www.scripps.edu/case