IMIN=5 ? (Was: Re: [Re: can carnal do the job as anal ...)

From: Michael Jakusch <michael.jakusch_at_pharma.anbi.ethz.ch>
Date: Thu 29 Aug 2002 09:36:57 +0200

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 11:36:51AM -0700, Holger Gohlke wrote:
> If you want to post-process a whole trajectory, you might want to have a
> look at the IMIN=5 option for sander. I have never used this, so others
> might know more.

This looks very interesting to me! Can somebody explain what this
imin=5 option exactly does? I just quickly browsed through the manual,
but nothing seems to be mentioned there (except "imin=5 ... read in a
trajectory for analysis").

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Jakusch
ETH - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology