question

From: Sankha Subhra Som <sankha_at_atc.tcs.co.in>
Date: Tue 27 Aug 2002 11:54:32 +0530

In the parameter files of the gaff force field you have atomtypes like
 "H bonded to aliphatic carbon with 1 electrwd. group"
Can anyone please enumerate the electron withdrawing groups that we are
dealing with here??
Also does one find Sp2 N with three connected atoms commonly in strucuture
files of small molecules. Or does such a case arise only when we explicitly
protonate a Sp2 N with two connected atoms.
Regards
Sankha

--
SANKHA SUBHRA SOM