RE: Order of a protein, bound waters and ligand in saveamberparm

From: Masaki Tomimoto <masaki_at_stromix.com>
Date: Thu 15 Aug 2002 15:04:18 -0700

Dear Dr. Boss

  Thank you very much for giving a hint. I took a look at the library file. I guess that the parameter called "imagingx" is likely to be involved in my problem. Although I looked through AMBER manual, I could not find any description about its details. I am very pleased if you could tell me how I can get detailed description about library files.

Thanks,

Masaki Tomimoto