Re: Amber trajectory movies in Powerpoint

From: Cozmuta <ioana_at_wag.caltech.edu>
Date: Tue 6 Aug 2002 11:25:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

This may be a way although it is quite complicated and also requires some
work. I use snapshot on SGI, take as many snapshots as needed so that you
capture the "event" you want to show. Then with xv I transform the files
from .ps to .jpg. Then I use HyperCam in windows (you can download this
from the internet) to make the movie (.avi). THis is compatible with
powerpoint.

Hope this is of some help.

Ioana