Benchmarks

From: Sanjeev B.S. <sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Sat 3 Aug 2002 11:18:09 +0530 (IST)

Hello,
        I am looking for benchmarks on linux bases systems. Could anyone
tell me if there is a site where I can get the same? The amber site has
benchmarks on several important machines, but I could find not many
related to current generation linux computers. For instance I want to know
if anyone could benchmark on Pentium4 based clusters or Xeon based ones. I
have some and would be happy to share if there is a way of documenting it
also, say along with the mdout files and precise configurations. This I
feel would be very useful since linux clusters have very good
price-to-performance ratio and many in near future would find this useful.

Thanking you,
-Sanjeev