Re: Segmentation fault

From: Bimo Ario Tejo <bimo7_at_linuxmail.org>
Date: Wed 24 Jul 2002 11:42:26 +0200

Thank you Dr Case. I already solved the problem. It looks a programming or installation problem. I relogin so many times into xLeap, put my molecules again and again, and it works. It's quiet annoying, but as long as I can solve the problem, it doesn't matter. Also when I tried to erase some atoms, I have to save the structure every each atom erased. If not, xLeap will be jumped out with the only message: "segmentation fault".

Regards,
Bimo