Re: AMBER7 and Movie

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling_at_sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon 22 Jul 2002 12:56:52 -0400

I apologize for the delay in replying to this...

MOIL-View version 10 should handle AMBER7 movies
without a problem. Please let me know what the problem
is. The program does not have a problem reading AMBER7
prmtop files (at least not as far as I know).

Version 10.0 was not able to read AMBER7 restart files for
very large systems, this has been fixed in version 10.1 that is now
on the web site: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/mlv.html.

As a side note, we have an OpenGL based version underway
now (developed for Linux). We hope to release it later in the summer.

Carlos

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling_at_stonybrook.edu