Re: Anal in AMBER7

From: Ting Wang <ting.wang_at_eml.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Mon 22 Jul 2002 11:19:16 +0200

Dear David,

I have modified the source codes (rgourp.f in /src/lib and mdread.f in
/src/anal) to accept the group definition "RES -1 386" for calculating
the interaction energies between each residue. This function is
particually useful for the COMBINE analysis developed in our Lab,which
is getting more users.

The following is the difference between the original and the modified files:

> diff rgroup.f.orig rgroup.f
167c167
< IF(ITIME.EQ.2.AND.IGRP(1).LT.0) LSIGN = 1

---
 >           IF(ITIME.EQ.1.AND.IGRP(1).LT.0) LSIGN = 1
 > diff mdread.f.orig mdread.f
121c121
<       IF(NGRPX.LE.0) NGRPX = 70
---