Re: Amber 7 Installation

From: Joffre Heredia <joffre_at_yogi.uab.es>
Date: Tue 9 Jul 2002 23:17:45 -0700

 Hi Rajesh, if you're trying to compile Amber under Solaris 8, you better
use the SPARC MACHINE file, even if you're running PCs. Similarly, if you
were running Linux on Sparc, you should use the LINUX MACHINE file.

Joffre Heredia Rodrigo Tel: (34)-93-5813812
Laboratory of Computational Medicine Fax: (34)-93-5812344
Biostatistic Dept.
UAB School of Medicine. Bellaterra Joffre.Heredia_at_uab.es
08193-Barcelona (SPAIN)