(no subject)

From: F. Ryjacek <ryjacek_at_indy.jh-inst.cas.cz>
Date: Fri 14 Sep 2001 19:34:41 +0200

Hi Rozita,

remove '-DISTAR2' from MACHINEFLAGS in your MACHINE file (amber/src/MACHINE)
and recompile sander.

If you have more than 32767 atoms, pairlist data cannot fit to 16bits, 32
bits are necessary. ISTAR2 options sets 16bits for pairlist data.

Best,
         Filip

Filip Ryjacek filip.ryjacek_at_jh-inst.cas.cz
Center for Complex Molecular Systems and Biomolecules
J.Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry
Dolejskova 3
Prague 182 23