Re: Problem with compilation of AMBER on IBM Power3 SP

From: Sanjeev B.S. <sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Fri 14 Sep 2001 09:30:36 +0530 (IST)

Hello Aubanel,
        It was my MACHINE file and I too do not understand the reason for
the error. But utility.c is used to compile ptraj and what I would do is
to compile only parralized codes, viz. sander* and gibbs, chaining
Makefile and compile the rest of them on a machine where I do
analysis/generate input.

        Another way is to compile ptraj using a MACHINE file meant for AIX
(standalone) which should worked equally well for on SP3.

        I understand I haven't answered the problem, but I hope this info
helps.

Best wishes,
-Sanjeev