Re: Incomplete coord file after crash

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Thu 25 Jan 2001 16:24:46 -0500 (EST)

Dear Dr. Ross,
Thanks very much for the advice--I tried it and it seems to have worked.
Just one other question--should I do the same thing to the restart file
before restarting the calculation? I ask this because I noticed the times
in the restarted run have 0.1 ps added to them, i.e. 400.1 ps instead of
400.0 ps. I assume this repair process will also work for a restart file.
Thanks,

Michael Cooney