Re: velocity-output

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Fri 12 Jan 2001 19:34:33 -0500 (EST)

Dear Andrew,

I had the same problem for a while. Try setting
   ntwvm=0, ntwem=0, ntwxm=0,
in the input file, since Amber6 has default limits that
prevent writing data to the velocity/energy/coordinate files
unless these limits are disabled by setting the above variables to zero.
I hope this helps--good luck!

Sincerely,
Michael G. Cooney
The University of Georgia