Re: Restarting production runs

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Fri 1 Dec 2000 12:21:07 -0500 (EST)

Dear Dr. Miyasaki,

The restart file contains the updated coordinates, so you would
enter this file after the -c specification in the command line
(this is the file from which starting coordinates are derived).
You also would need to reset a few other variables such as irest=1,
ntx=5 or 7 (in most cases), and for sander_classic, init=4.

Sincerely,

Michael G. Cooney
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602