Md at NVE

From: A.Madhumalar <malar_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Sun 5 Nov 2000 16:29:40 +0400 (RET)

Dear amber users,
 I did MD at NVE conditions,for that i equilibrated the system at NVT
condition.Having done 10ps md .NVT condition,when i
viewed the system with water molecules,i found some water layers were
missing.I just wonder what is happening in the system!!can anyone suggest
what is actually happening?
Thanks for any replies
madhu