query

From: Anat Zvi <azvi_at_intersun.iibr.gov.il>
Date: Tue 27 Jun 2000 16:20:22 +0200

To whom it may concern
We have been using AMBER for quite a while and used both AMBER 4.01 and
AMBER 5. In order to look at outputs of a molecular dynamics runs, using
SYBYL, we have been using a conversion program called amber2sybyl.
However, the output of AMBER 5 (energy, out files etc.) differs from
that of the older version and as a result our conversion program fails.
Do you have scripts that allow for conversion of the files to the older
format?
Thabks

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\azvi.vcf"