Re: Issues with compiling AMBER6 (MPI) on Linux

From: Guanglei Cui <gcui_at_ic.sunysb.edu>
Date: Wed 01 Mar 2000 22:03:51 -0500

Hi, Dave,
   This time I try the same thing on my home pc. It has kernel
2.2.12-20, egcs-2.91.66 and mpich1.2.0. Now the error is different. It's
something like:
Expression at (^) has incorrect data type or rank for its context
_sander_.f:563:
         PARAMETER (MPI_REAL16=)
                               ^
Expression at (^) has incorrect data type or rank for its context
_sander_.f:564:
         PARAMETER (MPI_COMPLEX8=)
                                 ^
Expression at (^) has incorrect data type or rank for its context
_sander_.f:565:
         PARAMETER (MPI_COMPLEX16=)
                                  ^
Expression at (^) has incorrect data type or rank for its context
_sander_.f:566:
         PARAMETER (MPI_COMPLEX32=)

Have you ever met this before? It didn't happen when I compiled it on
Redhat 5.1 clusters.

--
Guanglei Cui
Department of Chemistry