Re: Problems using IBELLY in AMBER6

From: Marios Philippopoulos <mphilip_at_sickkids.on.ca>
Date: Tue 29 Feb 2000 13:25:36 -0500

It worked! I had to delete the extra spaces from both END statements (make them
both start at the first space of the line), and now both IBELLY and NTR work fine:

-----------
Allow only solvent to move; fix solute atoms:
  RES 3 777
END
END

Thanks to Lakshmi Kotra and all of you for your suggestions.

Marios

--
Marios Philippopoulos, PhD
Structural Biology and Biochemistry Programme