Amber2curves

From: Anton Guliaev <anton_at_sgi1.lbl.gov>
Date: Tue 25 Jan 2000 13:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber Users -- thanks a lot to everybody who responded on my question about the
DNA bending. It looks like the new version of CURVES5.3 can do the job.
I have one more question: Does anybody have experience with transferring the Amber PDB files
into the PDB format which is used by CURVES (in the examples all the files generated by Jumna).
WE've been using the Dials and Windows (DW) and it was very straight forward to change the Amber
format into DW. Any suggestions about the direct input into the CURVES??

I am constantly getting this error message:

./c5_tedat: 10547 Memory fault(coredump)

I would expect it deals with the input PDB format. The rest in the namelist input file for
CURVES looks very straight forward..

THanks a lot,

Anton
        ************************************
        * Anton B. Guliaev, Ph.D *
      _ * Life Science Division * _
     / )* LBNL, Berkeley CA 94720 *( \
    / / * abguliaev_at_lbl.gov * \ \
  _( (_ * T: 510-486-5773 F:(510)-486-6488 * ) )_
  \ / \ /
   \ _/ \_ /
   / / \ \