Re: AMBER version 6.0

From: David Case <case_at_scripps.edu>
Date: Wed 15 Dec 1999 07:20:18 -0800

On Wed, Dec 15, 1999, Alain Porquet wrote:

> AMBER v6.0 is promote in Oxford Molecular website with many descriptions
> of the new tools (LES, CMC-MD,...). They just said that it coming soon.
> If anyone can tell me how many time we wait for this new version ?

Amber developers are at least as frustrated as users at this delay.
We are working with Oxford Molecular to reach a final agreement, but right
now we are not in a position to make any (more) promises about timing.
We can only offer our apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay.

...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case_at_scripps.edu
10550 N. Torrey Pines Rd.         |  WWW: